East Mifflin Bicycle Boulevard Website
The Tenney-Lapham Neighborhood Association has set up a steering committee to make suggestions to improve the East Mifflin Bicycle Boulevard.
Google Earth Birds Eye View
- May 18, 2017, 7:00 PM at Festival Foods 2nd Floor Conference Room - East Mifflin Bicycle Boulevard Steering Committee Meeting - Meeting Notes
- June 28, 2017, 7:00 PM at Festival Foods 2nd Floor Conference Room - East Mifflin Bicycle Boulevard Steering Committee Meeting - Meeting Notes
- July 25, 2017, Meeting between Traffic Engineering and a select group from TLNA's EMBB Steering Committee - Meeting Notes
- November 15, 2017, 7:00 PM at Festival Foods 2nd Floor Conference Room - Traffic Safety Neighborhood Meeting discussing the East Mifflin Bicycle Boulevard - Meeting Notes
- January 2, 2018 - The traffic diverter test period will conclude and the diverter will be removed on Tuesday, January 2nd, 2018. Additional traffic data will be collected by City Traffic Engineering after the test diverter is removed.
- A possible, permanent diverter will be discussed at city meetings, open to public comment, under the following schedule. Information about city meetings can be found at https://madison.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx
- Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - Introduction at Common Council
- Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - Pedestrian, Bicycle & Motor Vehicle Commission
- Wednesday, May 2, 2018 - Board of Public Works
- Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - Final decision by Common Council
- If the permanent diverter is approved by the Common Council, construction will take place
during the North Blair Street reconstruction project in the summer of 2018.
Transportation Survey Results/Comments
TLNA Steering Commitee Traffic Improvement Recommendations in Google Maps (Click on icons to see a more complete description)
E. Mifflin St. & N. Blair St. Diverter Test Web Site
Map of Diverter Test
Data from Traffic Engineering Comparing Traffic before the Diversion and during the Diversion
E. Mifflin/N. Blair Diverter Update from Traffic Engineering - December 21, 2017
Questions or comments? Contact TLNA's Transportation Chair Jonny Hunter at jonny.d.hunter at gmail.com
Last updated February 2018